Thursday 15 August 2013

Packing the car


Ok, I admit it.

I have not written this weeks blog.

Why?

Well I’m packing the car and I’m about to go on the mother of all road trips (for me anyhow)

Where to?

A little detective work on this blog will give you your answer....

It is a road trip which will take me just short of the Arctic circle.

I intend to finish the first Phase with a real flourish and shoot something that has in all probability has not been shot before and in all probability will never be shot again....

It is my first full on shoot with the Phase One IQ280 too.

I will be posting as I go.....

4 comments:

Libby said...

I looked up Umea on the map and holy cow, that is a way up there. Stay safe and have a great trip.

Unknown said...

Thanks Libby.

I have high hopes....

Regards

Drew

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

There are probably some things that are deprecated or do not work, but things like ECOMCat and ecomcat_api should really be all you need to start with your projects. Thanks again for all the support! car seat canopy

Unknown said...

i like your interesting articles. how do u feel this?
cheap mlb jerseys paypal