Monday 11 June 2012

Olympic Golden Great Webinar today

Olympic Gold Medalist David Hemery

A last moment announcement on my blog though it has been trailed pretty heavily elsewhere.

I have been rather busy of late and blogging and tweeting have been far from my mind....more of that to come.

Tonight I will be talking about the 'Olympic Golden Greats' series which Lucinda and I shot over the past two years on webinar hosted by Manfrotto.

There are still some spaces left if you click here

Even if you care nothing for sport you may be interested in the location lighting side of it.

Please come and join me.

4 comments:

Ian said...

Really enjoyed your webinar today, many thanks.

One question please, what were you wearing on your head in the swimming pool?

Ian

Libby said...

Just finished watching - great presentation. That image of David Hemery is my favorite - there is something very powerful going on there. Loved the pool shoot - I see you'll go to any lengths to make the shot. The image of Terry in the gym - so very sweet. I was sorry to hear of his passing. Thank you Drew you are wonderful! -Libby

Unknown said...

Thanks Ian

I was wearing a GoPro Hero 2 for BTS video.

Pleased you enjoyed the Webinar.

Regards

Drew

Unknown said...

Hi Libby,

Always good to hear from you.

Thank you for your kind words, I hear you about the David Hemery pic, it has a certain something.

Regards

Drew